Melony from Six Stories a Week nominated me for the Liebster Award!
P.S-Check out her powerful flash-fiction, won’t regret it.
MY 11 QUESTIONS TO ANSWER:
1. What is your favourite midnight snack?
Whatever’s there in the kitchen, basically. No preferences. ;P
2. What was your favourite toy as a child?
I had this cloth doll called Tina, which was my first toy, and first friend, and my favorite. Sadly, she has passed away, but remembering her always brings back fond memories of childhood. sniff
3. What would you want to have written on your tombstone?
Something badass, probably.
4. What is your phone’s ringtone right now?
My phone’s ringtone has been the standard Apple ringtone for 1293 years right now, not like we have any choices. 😦
5. What is your current wallpaper on your phone/computer?
(too goofy, but that’s Anam for you)
(And KYLIE JENNER THO ASDFDSVFGFCCC)
6. What is your guilty pleasure movie?
I don’t watch movies much, but I’m a sucker for Bollywood movies from the 2000s, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham, Kal Ho Na Ho. I can imagine your face right now.
7. If your life was a reality show what would you call it?
‘Saying the Wrong Things at the Wrong Times with Anam’
8. If you could only be in love once and it was passionate but ended with a heart break, would you still choose to fall in love or would you never fall in love?
I’d still choose to fall in love, at least I’d know that it happened, I got a chance to fall in love, only it didn’t happen my way.
9.If you tried to fail and you succeeded, was it a failure or a success?
10. Have you ever collected something? What was it?
I’m a huge hoarder. I collect coins, train/bus tickets, airplane boarding passes and baggage tags, fancy chocolate wrappers, safety pins, sequins, basically anything that catches my eye.
11.Are you a night owl or a morning person?
Neither. I sleep early and wake up late.
long sigh Well, I’m a lazy ass, but also very charitable. So if you’re reading this, I have nominated you for the award. It’s not entirely from the goodness of my heart, it’s an order. I HAVE NOMINATED YOU NOW FOR THE LIEBSTER AWARD I DON’T CARE IF YOU HAVE ALREADY BEEN NOMINATED 576 TIMES I DON’T CARE IF YOU FOUND THIS POST WHILE STALKING ME I DON’T CARE THAT I HAVE NO IDEA YOU EXIST I HAVE NOMINATED YOU AND YOU’LL FOLLOW THE DAMN RULES.
But don’t forget to tag and thank me, though.
Okay next up, your 11 questions.
- Your number one necessary travel item?
- Assuming money was not an issue, what is one thing you’re dying to DO?
- What’s your favourite book?
- Do you prefer the watch the movie or read the book on which the movie is based?(This will say loads about your nature, believe me)
- What are the best things about your blog? (Go on, let’s have some shameless self promotion!)
- 3 things you never leave home without.(Actually, it will be 2, since one of them will always be your phone)
- Name the first city on your travel bucket list.
- Ever feel like going back in time and undoing shit you’ve done?
- Best time of your life? When you felt at the top of the world?
- What has been the most frustrating thing about starting and running your blog?
- One fact about your life no one knows. 😉