I’m sorry for the marks and scars on your wrist. I’m sorry for throwing up whatever little food you eat. I’m sorry for damaging your liver by consuming too much paracetamol. It says on the back of the strip: ‘Taking more than max recommended daily dose may cause serious liver damage or allergic reactions (eg swelling of face, mouth and throat, difficulty in breathing, itching or rash)’. The recommended daily dose is 8 (every 4-6) hours. I have eaten 11 today. Will I die? I haven’t. I have attempted suicide thrice in 6 months: 28 September 2016, 7th January 2017 and 12th April 2017. And yet, I’m too weak to die. I’m too scared to slice the entire vein of my wrist in one go. I’m too scared to buy actual sleeping pills and overdosing on them. I’m too scared to drink the whole bottle of poison. I’m too scared. Tell me, is there any hope for someone who wants to die but is too scared of dying?